High protein muscle gainer smoothie recipe
We could all use some muscle gain! Make sure our muscles are fed after our workouts with high protein!
If you want to lose weight, we recommend using sugar-free or plant-based protein, plant-based milk and no yoghurt to cut out those extra needed calories.
This delicious shake uses Greek yoghurt and high-calorie ingredients like peanut butter and honey to promote weight and muscle gain.
- 1 large banana
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) whole milk
- 3 tbsp. (21 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup (170 grams) full-fat plain greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. (21 grams) honey
- 1 tbsp. (16 grams) peanut butter
- 1 scoop of chocolate, vanilla or peanut butter whey protein powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend quickly until thick and smooth.
- It’s recommended to add the cocoa powder gradually to prevent caking.
- Calories: 587
- Protein: 30-50 grams
- Fat: 23 grams
- Carbs: 65 grams