Smoothie for Cutting Weight
Although it's February many of us begin to think about the up and coming cutting season before the summer hits.
Raspberry Peach Swirled Smoothie
What’s better than the refreshing taste of sweet berries?
This delicious shake uses Greek yoghurt and low-calorie ingredients like peaches, berries, ginger and honey to promote weight loss and muscle gain.
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 5.3-oz cartons of nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 ripe banana, cut into 2-inch chunks and frozen for at least 2 hours
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- OPTIONAL: For extra protein add 1 scoop of vanilla or plain sugar free protein powder (protein powders that are sweetened with stevia or monk fruit are best)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend quickly until thick and smooth.
- Calories: 352
- Protein: 14-50 grams (depending on if you add extra)
- Fat: 1 grams
- Fibre: 7 grams